Below are four questions and answers taken from Shmoop's premium online courses. These questions are of varying degrees of difficulty. If you get stuck or want to learn more about the topic covered in the question simply click the associated link to go to the course.*
*Premium account required—24 hour free trial available.
1. What's a preposition and what does it do? 5th grade grammar
2. This man is considered the father of evolution. Biology
3. When we increase the number of data points, does our correlation get weaker or stronger? Pre-Algebra
Bonus: why learn pre-algebra video.
4. Bonus Finance Question — Series 7 Exam Prep (stockbrokers take this test to get a license to trade)
1. What's a preposition and what does it do?
Answer: A preposition shows where and how something is in relation to something else.h
Course: 5th grade grammar
2. This man is considered the father of evolution.
Answer: Charles Darwin.
3. When we increase the number of data points, does our correlation get weaker or stronger?
Why should you use Shmoop's Pre-algebra resources video.
Bonus Finance Question
The cost of the widgets is $3,000, so gross profit is $2,000. Subtract the other expenses of $2,500 and you’re left with a $500 loss. Ug-LY!!!
Shmoopers tend to stick around once they give us a try. We have a knack for getting them results and making sure they don't fall asleep in the process. We love it when students laugh with (or at) us as, long as they're engaged and learning. It helps motivate them on their rigorous and effective test preparation journey.
Shmoop’s goal is to make students want to learn. We give students the tools to succeed and, along with amazing teachers and administrators, we makestudents believe they can ace any test they take. Using Shmoop in the classroom or at home is a commitmentto saying that learning is exciting, achievable, and doesn’t have to stop when the bell rings.*
*Sponsored by Pavlov